Private and commercial law
- An exploration of mata'a maintenance in anticipation of the recognition of Muslim marriages in South Africa: (Re-)opening a veritable Pandora's box?
- Defining the parameters of employment: The position of the company shareholder and the close corporation member
- The LRA and the common law
- Sexual harassment in the workplace: A matter of more questions than answers, or do we simply know less the more we find out?
- The law regarding the division of the retirement savings of a retirement fund member on his or her divorce
- Between tax competition and tax harmonisation: Coordination of value added taxes in SADC member states - p 119
- Loss of earning capacity: The difference between the sum-formula approach and the “somehow-or-other” approach
- FORUM CONTRIBUTION: Effects on the employment relationship of the insolvency of the employer: A worker perspective
- Collective bargaining under the new Labour Relations Act: The resurrection of freedom of contract
- Confronting selected difficulties associated with the enforcement of res judicata in South Africa with reference to Samancor v Rham Equipment (532/13)  ZASCA 66 – Pg. 215.
- Regional integration in the area of intellectual property: The case for Southern African Development Community involvement – pg. 317.
- South Africa’s water crisis: The idea of property as both a cause and solution – pg. 176.
- The Investor-State Dispute Resolution Forum under the SADC Protocol on Finance and Investment: Challenges and opportunities for effective harmonisation - pg. 175.
- Revisiting legal harmonisation under the Southern African Development Community Treaty: The need to amend the Treaty - pg. 127.
- An overview analysis of selected challenges in the enforcement of the prohibition of insider trading and market manipulation in the European Union and South African regulatory frameworks – pg 94.
- Assessing the nature of competition law enforcement in South Africa - pg.136.