- Legal protection of undocumented foreign migrant children in South Africa: Reality or myth?
- A foreskin too far? Religious, “medical” and customary circumcision and the Children’s Act 38 of 2005 in the context of HIV/Aids - p 69
- Defining the term basic education in the South African Constitution: An international law approach - p 162
- The school funding system and its discriminatory impact on marginalised learners - p 339
- Children’s rights, international human rights and the promise of Islamic legal theory
- The right to basic education, the South African constitution and the Juma Musjid case: An unqualified human right and a minimum core standard - p 477.
- (Illicit) transfer by De Gree
- FORUM CONTRIBUTION: The final curtain call for the ‘Minimum Sentences Act’
- The social model of disability, rights discourse and the impact of South Africa’s Education White Paper 6 on access to the basic education system for persons with severe or profound intellectual impairments - p 202.
- State obligations in international law related to the right to an adequate standard of living for persons with disabilities - pg. 68.
- Insufficient access to substance abuse treatment centres for illicit drug users and its potential effect on a foetus: a breach of the right to access healthcare services - pg 65.